A random list of things and shower thoughts that an old guy (who still thinks he’s 20) finds cool or worth pondering.
- Socialism and open borders vs build the wall. It’s going to be an interesting 2020. Who can scare their base enough to turn out?
- I fucking hate drama. Don’t have time for that. I deal with real drama every day at work – new paraplegics, brain tumors, spinal surgeries, etc… if you don’t fall into one of those type of categories, then your drama is bullshit. Life shouldn’t be that complicated. Pet your dog, work hard, go for a run, eat more salads, try to be a good person. If someone or something is causing things to be difficult – cut it out of your life.
- I’ve been wanting to post to Instagram stories for several weeks now, but have been too chicken. As the saying goes, I have a face for radio. Tomorrow. Definitely going to do it tomorrow.
- I love watching the media flail around and eat their own. It’s still shocking to me that so many of them can’t see the bias. Every day you need to be exposing yourself to different opinions or you’ll be stuck in an echo chamber.
- I ordered a ketone monitor today. Need to decide if I should be worried about my blood lipids.
- If you haven’t seen it, watch Idiocracy. We’re moving closer and closer to it every day.
Song of the day: Alice Merton, Funny Business