A random list of things and shower thoughts that an old guy (who still thinks he’s 20) finds cool or worth pondering.
- YouTube has ruined my attention span. 3-5 minutes max. Beyond that and I’m fast forwarding or moving on.
- Filed under toxic masculinity, the Kelly Turnbull series by Kurt Schlichter is worth a read. An almost comical parody of the left that’s too much at times, but Turnbull is a good modern day Dirty Harry.
- Biolayne is a meathead, bodybuilder, powerlifter who has a PhD. Great channel for breaking down the science behind diets, etc…
- I just re-watched the Matrix trilogy. The first one… amazing. The next two, meh.
- Greta Van Susteren is a journalist that never connected with me back when she had her own big time show. Stumbled on her Twitter and she’s surprisingly balanced.
- I went skiing yesterday and was scared to go down through a new route in the trees because it was foggy and I couldn’t see. I’m still mad at myself for being such a sissy boy. What was the worst that could happen?
- Ann Coulter is correct. Trump signing the spending bill was the death blow to his presidency. He just gave Pelosi all the power.
- I wasted an hour debating to buy a small carry-on wheelie or a minimalist travel backpack. I’m still paralyzed. I rarely travel.
Song of the day: Legalize The Herb (no, I don’t smoke other than the occasional cigar)