A random list of things and shower thoughts that an old guy (who still thinks he’s 20) finds cool or worth pondering.
- Continuing from yesterday… There has been NO warming of the troposphere since the ’50’s. This is the exact opposite of what the models predicted. Usually in basic science that means go back to the drawing board, ’cause maybe we don’t understand what’s going on. Convince me this is wrong.
- Shockingly, I haven’t seen any of the Oscar nominated movies. Meh.
- I made a poor decision and drove to the mountain yesterday so I can ski the next few days. Looks like they’re going to close the road and I’ll be stuck. Work will not be happy with me.
- I started following Dr Rhonda Patrick. I’ve never taken any supplements, but I’m now doing a daily vitamin B12, D, and Magnesium. I figure it can’t hurt.
- Stealing from today’s Daily Stoic, I particularly like this line from Marcus Aurelius, who wrote, “You’re afraid of death because you won’t be able to do this anymore?”
- It’s still hard to believe we’re going to have a Tour this year without Paul Sherwin.
- Speaking of cycling, I’m more and more convinced this country needs more of Rule 5. Chopper will explain it to you. Oddly, Australia is not a country I would have thought needed this.
- Day five, no Instagram story. Maybe tomorrow.
Song of the day: Matisyahu “One Day”
One thought on “Notions Of Cool V.006”